Friday, May 2, 2008











2 comments:

GP Marty said...

JB -
I love the pictures [also the stories about your adventures] PLEASE keep them coming.

Meema is not going to be able to see your new pictures until after she sees in AND HOLD YOU TOO.
Meema's on an airplane rushing to see you and really just can't wait until she's with you once again.

Meema came to visit Grandma & I before see went onto the plane - we were so happy to share this time with her and more thrilling to share her excitement - you're a very lucky person to have her in your life [in addition to your parents]. Anyway, it's about 7 am on Friday here [I'm in the office] maybe about 10 pm on Saturday at your place. Meema will be there in just a few more hours - let's say another 1/2 day or so - - so sllep well and start preparing for her arrival.
Looks like you've made some friends - I'd really like to meet them - I'll be there in about 3 or 4 days - sounds like some fun times are on the horizon.
Love you - see you soon.
GP

auntie ro said...

GP Marty stole my opening line for you but the pictures of you and your new found friends are wonderful "JB".
I noticed that you are doing quite a bit of standing in these latest pictures. Tell mum and daddy to get ready, you will be walking sooner then not. Wish I could be there to see Meema and GP Marty's faces when they see you. Give them both lots of hugs and kisses.

Love you all,
G Auntie RO