Ally's back at home with us. Meema's still here playing with me around the clock. And I finally slept through the night last night. (6:30pm - 6am)Not only am I learning how to put myself to sleep but I'm also learning to ween myself off of my 2am feeding. Everyone is all a buzz around here this morning. I guess this is what happens when people get a good night sleep!
3 comments:
HOORAY!!! Congratulations on a mission accomplished big man! Have fun with Meema and Aly! Lots of love...Aunt Tina and family
Good boy, now let's see if it for real - hopefully you're not setting your folks up for a big letdown.
I think getting you this far has been much harder on your folks than on you. Remember, Plan carefully what battles you want to fight.
Yeepee, I hope that you continue doing so well with your sleeping Jake. I can just see the smiles on your mommy and daddy's faces that they now get to sleep. I am visiting your 2nd cousins in Madison, WI, so I haven't been on your blog for your last two postings. Say hi to Meema and give her a great big hug. eanser
Post a Comment