Wednesday, May 28, 2008

No Longer Sleepless in Seattle

I'm 3 for 3 now in the sleep department! And I still no longer require my 2am bottle. I now love to stick my fingers in Ally's water bowl for fun. All day long I want nothing more than to spill it all over the place. When I'm done with that, I like to pull everything off of the tables that I can get my fingers on. On to daddy's Wii after that. I love to chew on the rubber handle thingy when mommy isn't looking! Then I make my rounds over to Ally - I particularly like to pull her toe nails. She no longer sits around when I'm within close proximity. She immediately gets up and moves to another location. Our love affair has ended - she used to really adore me and guard me like a hawk.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job, Little Man. Keep up the good work in the Sleep Dept. As for Ally, you're about to learn about "boundaries". Ally's toe nails are as important to her as your toys are to you (and Daddy's Wii is to him). Just the beginning of Life Lessons. Good night, sleep tight. Meema

TStokes75 said...

Hip, hip, hooray!!!! Happy mommy, happy life - just remember that. And tell Daddy, happy wife, happy life...(you'll learn that one later). So glad to hear you've conquered your bedtime! Way to go!
Luv, Aunt Tina