Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Reunited and it feels so good!
I woke up from my nap and guess who was standing before my very own eyes....grandpa! What the heck is going on here that my favorites are showing up while I'm in Bali. Something special must be brewing. He was wide-eyed for a man who has just completed a 24 hour journey. We just finished lunch down at our favorite Warung in the rice paddies. He's off taking a stroll to the store with daddy now to pick up some tasty libations. Welcome cocktails are a must. In fact, everyday is a reason to welcome the good spirits into your home thus requiring just one drink to take the stressful edge off of vacationing! They're all heading to the jazz club tonight - I'll be home on the range with mommy who's still out of commission. Hopefully we'll have some sort of exciting adventure with grandpa tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
watch out daddy Jake's next words might be papap instead of DADA
glad to her he made it to Bali. Wishing I could be there with you. Tell your mama that I hope she is f.eeling better soon. keep up us to date. Have fun with all your favorite people Jake.
Love you all.
Hugs and kisses
Auntie Ro
Yeh! Grandpa's there & it sounds like he's already enjoying all the many Balinese adventures. I haven't heard anything about jet-lag. I think he's so excited about seeing you that jet lag "flew out of the window" before he arrived. Please give Grandpa lot of hugs & kisses from me while he's there. I sure hope mom feels better very soon. She has to be feeling better by May
9th. More Balinese potion for her?
I know you and Grandpa will have lots of fun & adventures there and I am so excited to see all of you when you return. Lots of love to all. Grandma Lynn
Post a Comment