YEAY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS Mr. and Mrs. Glick and little Jake!!! Hooray for you!!! What a beautiful ceromony it looks like you had and both mommy and daddy were beautiful too! Happy Mother's Day to Mommy and Meema too! Sending our love...
This morning I do my 1st thing log-on and YEH - the much anticipated photos. Congratulations! I like the sitting on the floor facing each other tradition. It seems very intimate. The bride and groom are beaming & everyone looks so happy. Happy 1st Mother's Day to Mommy and to Meema! Can't wait to see everyone in only a week and to see Marty and Meema in only 2 more sleeps. Lots oflove, GM Lynn
Oh my how beautiful your mommy and daddy looked. Congratulations. Thank you GP Marty for the wonderful wedding pictures. I wish your mommy and daddy many years of peace and happiness. Tell mommy "Happy Mother's Day for me Jake, give her a great big hug and kiss, and give Meema a special hug for me too. Can't wait to see you all. Love, Auntie Ro
Stacey and Jeff, my best wishes to you both for a long and happy life together. I love the pictures and just wish I could have been there to share in your joy! I can't wait for you guys to get home so I can hear your wonderful stories of Bali and hold my beautiful second cousin again.
6 comments:
YEAY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS Mr. and Mrs. Glick and little Jake!!! Hooray for you!!! What a beautiful ceromony it looks like you had and both mommy and daddy were beautiful too! Happy Mother's Day to Mommy and Meema too! Sending our love...
Tina and family
This morning I do my 1st thing log-on and YEH - the much anticipated photos. Congratulations! I like the sitting on the floor facing each other tradition. It seems very intimate. The bride and groom are beaming & everyone looks so happy.
Happy 1st Mother's Day to Mommy and to Meema!
Can't wait to see everyone in only a week and to see Marty and Meema in only 2 more sleeps.
Lots oflove,
GM Lynn
Oh my how beautiful your mommy and daddy looked. Congratulations. Thank you GP Marty for the wonderful wedding pictures. I wish your mommy and daddy many years of peace and happiness. Tell mommy "Happy Mother's Day for me Jake, give her a great big hug and kiss, and give Meema a special hug for me too. Can't wait to see you all.
Love,
Auntie Ro
CONGRATULATIONS to your family, and warm wishes for a lifetime full of never ending mutual happiness and success together!!!
Love, D,K,D & c
Stacey and Jeff, my best wishes to you both for a long and happy life together. I love the pictures and just wish I could have been there to share in your joy! I can't wait for you guys to get home so I can hear your wonderful stories of Bali and hold my beautiful second cousin again.
FINALLY!
I cannot wait to hear about your vows. Did Glick mention anything about cheese or beer in them?
Seriouly, congratulations and I cannot wait to celebrate this momentus occasion with you guys.
Love,
Jen
Post a Comment