Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bye Bye Bali

We're departing this most sacred island of Bali in just a few short hours and I'm leaving with a very sad heart. I have never been so adored in all of my life by the women here and will tuck their smiling faces away in my soul for an entire lifetime. I've never met such delightful and genuine people. My experiences here have changed me although at 8 months...I'm not even sure if I'm aware of the impact. I'll most likely end up marrying a Baliense or something! I do know that when I get back to San Francisco, I'll be wondering why my posse of women aren't around like usual! Anyone looking for that next vacation spot....might I suggest a trip to Ubud - you won't regret it.
As a little surprise to daddy....I was saving the best for last. Yesterday you would have thought I was moving mountains! I finally spit it out! Yup! I uttered the words Da Da and boy did I get a reaction from daddy like you wouldn't believe. And now, presto! I have him wrapped around my finger.

No comments: