Tune in Tokyo.......it's grandpa's birthday today and I had the pleasure of celebrating with him over the weekend! I hadn't seen him since January so I think he was a wee bit shocked by my development as of late. I of course made an attempt to impress him with one of the few tricks I have thus far - my humpty dumpty swimming routine. He was smitten. I tell you, I had that guy wrapped around my teensy-weensy little finger. He smoothered me with love and kisses for 2 days straight and effective immediately, there's a sadness in my heart chamber since he's now gone. Let me not forget to mention that it was a delight to see my grandma too. And, my cousins Phoebe and Ben and Uncle Adam and Aunt Emily. I learned a thing or two from Ben about the art of flirting. He had an entire table of single women eating from the palm of his hand. The guy's all of 6 years old and yet he embodies the moves of a twenty year old.
I had such a terrific weekend lounging and playing with my peeps! I can hardly wait until July when we'll all be gathering in Hawaii over pina coladas.
1 comment:
Talk about being envious, You are so lucky to have been with not only your daddy, but to have Aunt Emily, Uncle Adam and your cousins, as well as your gramppy and grandma.The only ones missing, were Uncle David, Aunt Kristin and your cousins Dylan and Cam. Oh wait, I wasn't there either. Looks like you had a great time for Grandpa's birthday. Give mommy and daddy a big hug and kiss for me. Hi to Meemaw.
Post a Comment