It's been a real snoozer here as of late. I reckon I have a tooth ready to pop and as a result, my sleep patterns are all wacky! Until the Motrin discovery last night, (so much for mommy being holistic) I've been waking up every hour throughout the night. Post Motrin discovery changed my tune drastically. That would clearly explain our recent dull days playing & lounging on the bed. Our plans for the afternoon were to go to the movies for a viewing of Horton Hears a Who but I opted to have a mini-meltdown instead. One could say from pure observation that mommy's on the fritz but somehow she mysteriously manages to keep it together. (smoke & mirrors) Perhaps that's why she's indulging in the wine this evening....to keep her gray matter from exploding all over the walls! Or maybe because she knows that daddy is coming for a visit in 2 more sleeps. And that's the very moment when Meema takes me for the weekend so they can pretend they really have a life!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Lazy Days
It's been a real snoozer here as of late. I reckon I have a tooth ready to pop and as a result, my sleep patterns are all wacky! Until the Motrin discovery last night, (so much for mommy being holistic) I've been waking up every hour throughout the night. Post Motrin discovery changed my tune drastically. That would clearly explain our recent dull days playing & lounging on the bed. Our plans for the afternoon were to go to the movies for a viewing of Horton Hears a Who but I opted to have a mini-meltdown instead. One could say from pure observation that mommy's on the fritz but somehow she mysteriously manages to keep it together. (smoke & mirrors) Perhaps that's why she's indulging in the wine this evening....to keep her gray matter from exploding all over the walls! Or maybe because she knows that daddy is coming for a visit in 2 more sleeps. And that's the very moment when Meema takes me for the weekend so they can pretend they really have a life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Who is the easter bunny? Will I find you in an egg this weekend, my boy. I must say you are getting quite big. I can't wait to play and laugh with you this weekend.
PS. don't let your mother catch me giving your chocolate
Jake I just took the time to catch up on all your adventures in "The Springs", I must say it sounds like you are having a grand time. Make sure you tell your mom to take you to all the hotspots we enjoyed as kids in good ole PS. I have missed you since you left, knowing that I won't get my hands on you until after Bali is a bit much to take, you are growing so fast I'm not sure I will recognize you when you get back. Be careful in the sun and be good to your momma. See you soon. Love cousin sandy
Post a Comment