What grandpa Marty wants, he gets. I played a little hoop today. That would actually be a collossal deviation from the truth....what really occurred was that I shoved the net as fast as I could into my kisser. I'm pretty sure I have a tooth coming in and the net looked like delicious eating to me. It's not as though I don't know what to do on the court - I've spent many hours on daddy's lap viewing basketball on TV.(He religiously turns me around during the commercials so my brain isn't exposed to the horrors of them!) I do fancy the sport and have no aversions to it whatsoever. I want to assure the Glicksters that it's in my blood to run up and down the court while flailing my arms like a crazy manic! What I can't guarantee is that I'll be released to play such a brutal sport as hockey. Did you see the guy who had his jugular sliced on the ice last month? Mommy might be a little conservative with that sport. But I would love to take a trip to the Great While North and accompany my lovely lady, Auntie Ro to a game! As for soccer, I'm all over that sport. Mommy was quite the player in her day and as soon as I can run, I'l be playing.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
This one's for you Grandpa!
What grandpa Marty wants, he gets. I played a little hoop today. That would actually be a collossal deviation from the truth....what really occurred was that I shoved the net as fast as I could into my kisser. I'm pretty sure I have a tooth coming in and the net looked like delicious eating to me. It's not as though I don't know what to do on the court - I've spent many hours on daddy's lap viewing basketball on TV.(He religiously turns me around during the commercials so my brain isn't exposed to the horrors of them!) I do fancy the sport and have no aversions to it whatsoever. I want to assure the Glicksters that it's in my blood to run up and down the court while flailing my arms like a crazy manic! What I can't guarantee is that I'll be released to play such a brutal sport as hockey. Did you see the guy who had his jugular sliced on the ice last month? Mommy might be a little conservative with that sport. But I would love to take a trip to the Great While North and accompany my lovely lady, Auntie Ro to a game! As for soccer, I'm all over that sport. Mommy was quite the player in her day and as soon as I can run, I'l be playing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree, watching is better then playing, and even then I sometimes wonder. But when you live with a hockey advocate and family, you sometimes go with the flow, but not often!!!!! Go with the flow that is. Glad to see you playing BB, you'll make your GP and Daddy proud, even if you were just chewing on the net. Looking forward to more blogging, Oh Jake, give your mommy a big hug and kiss for me.
Love you lots,
Auntie Ro
Jake, man, I'm humbled. Your blog puts my blog to shame. Basketball and tennis?? I'm just working up a sweat passing my stuffed fish from hand to hand (or hand to mouth truth be told). Can't wait to see you when you're back. Your friend, Luca
Post a Comment