It has been twelve long sleeps since I have seen my papa. He was nervous that I was going to forget all about him. Heck no!!! He woke me up last night at 11pm and even in a foggy haze I broke out my "aren't I adorable smile". Once again I had him wrapped around my little finger. I showed him some of my new tricks; like sitting up, eating all my toes, smiling and giggling to no end, and my best trick of all....I ate my late night feeding in all of 4 minutes.

Dad has been working hard so I let him sleep in the next morning. But once he was up, I kept him busy. I showed him a thing or two about my jumperoo. Then we went outside and told him all the things you can do with grass. He knows a lot about taxes, and now he knows all there is to know about grass . Then I finally got to do what I have been missing the most. I fell asleep in his arms.
That Dad of mine, he sure is funny. I placate him when it comes to taking silly pictures. Some would say I love feet. But, this guy...he takes it way to far.
Just got back from the pool. I thought I was white, but papa basically blinded my sensitive eyes. I showed him how to go underwater and blow bubbles.
Well, off to go take my bath, have some dinner, hang out on the patio enjoying a drink and some appetizers, and go to sleep. What a day....I can't wait to see what papa has in store for me tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment