Funny thing happened yesterday...the Easter Bunny hopped on by and left me the most wonderful Easter basket. It was chock full of fabulous goodies that I could easily wrap my mouth around. There was no egg hunt though - we're saving that activity for next year. I did however spend the day poolside in Meema's arms watching my cousins swim at a BBQ. Mommy & daddy went to watch the tennis finals in the sweltering heat and left me to my own devices. Daddy left last night and won't be back until Friday night. I sure do miss him! It would be my best guess that I successfully charmed the pants off of him while he was here - he couldn't take his eyes off of me. As for mommy....she's a wreck at the moment. She practically cracked her tailbone on Thursday night and has been all loosey goosey, nutty from the prescription painkillers she's been taking. She hobbles around like an old lady and even has a hard time picking me up. Hopefully she'll be back up and running in short order because frankly, I'm getting a little bored. Our adventures are somewhat limited, not to mention lame at the moment.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh...... Jake is growing so fast! I cant beleive how he's becoming such a big boy! I loved your Vanity Fair Pix too! I hope they paid you more than they did the Jolie-Pitt's! You are looking quite skinny too! Good for you, Sister! I love seeing the pix of your family..... you look so happy!
Post a Comment