Tomorrow is my half birthday and I feel as though I'm a big boy now. I can roll over. Sit up. Eat my fingers. And piggies (feet) for that matter - must be the yogi in me cause I can really contort my body these days. I giggle all the time especially if you get me on my tickle spot. Sometimes when I'm feeling really nutty I even sleep through the night. I have a voracious appetite like my father...love mangos, sweet potatoes, bananas, pears and acai. Thus far in my limited culinary experiences, I only reject the idea of an avocado. Spit it back at mommy every single time she makes an attempt to trick me into eating one. I must be eating well as I'm already wearing 12 month clothes - deductive reasoning leads me to believe that it must be the Glick gene in me that has me growing at super sonic speeds. Tomorrow I have an appointment to see the doctor for my 6 month weigh-in and shots which truthfully, scares the bajesus out of me. Who in their right mind likes to be poked with sharp objects????
Anyhoooo, I'm very tired tonight from my 3 hour hike today in the Stanford hills so I must get to bed. Mommy and I have new friends who we hiked with, Luca and his mom Cara. Luca's going to give me some pretty stiff competition in the looks department. His Italian charm is too much for words. He doesn't have my delicious dimples though!
Sweet dreams...I'm off to la la land.
3 comments:
Happy Half-Birthday Baby Cakes. Seems like only yesterday I was rushing from the airport to the hospital, hoping I would get there before you entered this great big beautiful world. And yes, you waited until I got there. I'll see you in one more sleep. Don't forget to look in the zipper part of my suitcase! I love you to the moon and back, Meema
Great job, Jake! You sure are cute. Your buddy, Luca
It's almost your Half Birthday & I wish you a happy, happy & fun day!
I bet your mom & dad have planned something very special for you. I wonder if you will get your first taste of the Glick's favorite cake.
Your dad especially likes it. Enjoy your B-Day & I know you will be brave for those nasty shots.
Grandpa & I are looking forward to seeing you in just a few weeks.
Lots of love, kisses, & hugs,
Grandma Lynn
Post a Comment