I loved being your house guest. Thanksgiving was the best. Daddy's turkey was amazing, but I have to tell you that your mom's made from scratch chocolate cream pie was out of this world. She can make me that anytime. It was so much fun watching you play and sing. our smile is heart melting. You are such a big boy Jake. The zoo was a blast, the look on your face when you saw all the wonderful animals. I liked the tigers and giraffes the best. Jehn and I started missing you and your wonderful parents as soon as we got in the car to go to the airport. I tried leaving my cell phone behind, but Jehn asked if we had everything a block a way, so daddy turned around. Love you all and can't wait to see you again soon.
1 comment:
I loved being your house guest. Thanksgiving was the best. Daddy's turkey was amazing, but I have to tell you that your mom's made from scratch chocolate cream pie was out of this world. She can make me that anytime.
It was so much fun watching you play and sing. our smile is heart melting. You are such a big boy Jake. The zoo was a blast, the look on your face when you saw all the wonderful animals. I liked the tigers and giraffes the best.
Jehn and I started missing you and your wonderful parents as soon as we got in the car to go to the airport. I tried leaving my cell phone behind, but Jehn asked if we had everything a block a way, so daddy turned around.
Love you all and can't wait to see you again soon.
Auntie Ro
Post a Comment