Today I have successfully identified the location of my tongue. In fact, I like to giggle while I stick it out of my mouth. I can also also add my nose and ears to the list of things I know. And then there's the sure shot of them all, my belly button. That's how I entertain a crowd if need be.
I also can shut the door when asked. And even respond when asked to stand up when I'm taking a bath. Then there are squirrels that are new to my world. I run to the window to see them when mommy alerts me to their presence. And today I pointed to the cat that was stuck in the tree. Trees, that's another one I know. The list just keeps growing. And lights, I know that one too and love to watch mommy turn the switch on and off. That gets a big laugh out of me. I also know when I'm told it's time to brush my teeth. I run like a mad man to the bathroom to get mine. I also retrieve my shoes and socks when asked. Sometimes I liked to be chased around the house before I'll put them on. Just want to keep everyone on their toes. Then there's the line that gets me every time! 'We're going to Scarlett's house!" I usually toss my head back and scream. I even scream when I look at her photo on her Christmas card she sent me. And another one that gets me going is dance. I love to dance. Next time you see me, just ask me once and I'll show you a move or two. If you ask me to do the ice cream dance, I hope you have a pint in your hand cause I can really move to that beat!
2 comments:
I look forward to seeing the Ice Cream Dance in 12 more sleeps. I'll teach you something to add to your list: Ice Cream tastes best when eaten directly out of the carton.
HUGS, MEEMA
You are growing and changing everyday. Dancing, getting your own shoes and socks, and getting your tooth brush when told it time to brush your teeth. Boy oh boy, you have add tons to what you can do since thanksgiving... Now all you need to do is learn to say "Meema" before you go to her house in 12 more sleeps. Wouldn't that be a great christmas present for her. Love and miss you and your parents a bunch.
xxooxxooxxxooo
Auntie Ro
Post a Comment