Friday, December 19, 2008
2 Days and Counting
2 more sleeps until I get to snuggle with Grandpa and Grandma. And of course, celebrate Chanakau with them. Little do they know, I'm now a challah connaisseur thanks to mommy's new found hobby, bread making. She puts the 'S' in shiksa though as her bread is much more dense than traditional challah. She makes french toast with it that is chock full of yummaliciousness. Meanwhile, back at the farm, I'm becoming quite the eater as my 6 poops yesterday would indicate. I'm eating bananas again - who would have ever thought! And this morning, I'm munching on a pear. Mommy wants to rush out and buy a bushel of them but she has a sneaking suspicion that this might not last. So she's going to wait on that purchase. If anyone's wondering...I can now correctly identify the fat, jolly man in the red suit. We've been practicing lately and now I know that there is indeed a Santa Claus and I'm really hoping that I was a good little boy this year cause could use a few new toys! I'm just wondering how he's going to get into Meema's house since she doesn't have a chimney. Mommy said he'll probably come via golf cart since it doesn't snow in Palm Springs. It all sounds very logical to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fear not. Meema leaves a key under the door mat and Santa lets himself in. Your stocking is hung, though not by the chimmney, with care. You must have been some kind of good boy this year, because there's a present under the tree with your name on it that's about your size, and probably weighs twice as much as you do! As you will learn, Meema has a hard time keeping secrets, but I'm going to try on this one.
Post a Comment