Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Things here at the compound are progressing very smoothly, as far as my food consumption goes. I ate a hearty breakfast today while properly seated in my chair. Chowed down on a sausage patty...naturally vegetarian, an entire serving of yogurt fortified with iron since my daddy thinks i'm deficient in that area, some bread, part of an apple and of course, my favorite....Cheerios. You can only imagine what this did to my digestive track - 2 poops before the hour of 10am! As a treat, mommy's taking me out on an adventure this afternoon. We're going to Aquatic Park which to people in the know, is referred to as 'Dreamland'. We've never been but it's my understanding that there's a dragonslide there. And it's right near the train tracks down in Berkeley so I can scream choo choo every time one goes by while pointing at my nose. I just learned yesterday where exactly my nose is located. Still working on my ears. Hopefully today I'll master that so I can show off to Luca when he comes over on Sunday for dinner!

No comments: