Thursday, December 25, 2008
Ho!Ho!Ho!
Santa blew through the house last night and left some really great stuff. I got a tricycle - hip hip horrrayyyy! Some puzzles. Clothes. Books and a few other things. My little sister even scored on some girly pink clothes. Daddy says he's not ready for all of the girly stuff but I know he'll soon be melting over her once she's here! I was surprised that Santa even found our abode since I neglected to leave a plate of cookies out for him and his crew. We're heading over to my uncle and aunt's house for the day and then over to Aunt Sandy's and my other cousin whom I just met for the first time last night, Teri. I was really giving her the royal flirt treatment at dinner last night. A very Merry Christmas to everyone................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well Jake it sounds like you made out like a little bandit. Boy did Santa do a great job, how did he know that you wanted a tricycle for Christmas. Have a wonderful time with all your aunts, uncles and cousins in Palm Springs. Remember to give Meema a great big hug for me and wish her a very Merry Christmas.
Love,
Great Auntie Ro
Post a Comment