I just saw snow coming down from outside my window. Maybe it was hail - I'm not sure but I just know that it wasn't rain.
My little sister now has her own blog....check it out. Not sure how she's managing the typing since she's as snug as a bug in a rug while in mommy's belly. I guess it's magic. Anyhow, her blog is at www.babyglick.blogspot.com
2 comments:
Beautiful pictures Jake! And Chloe??? Is that your little sister's name? I think it's adorabale! Can't wait to see you at Christmas... Enjoy the special weather. It's raining here in the desert and oh so cold! We are loving the change!!! See you soon!
Luv,
Aunt Tina
Don't forget to pack your longjohns, Little Man. When I opened the drapes this morning, the golf course was a blanket of white! Snow, you ask? No. It was so cold last night, that when they watered the golf course, it turned to ice. The mountains are still covered with snow, and it looked like a Winter Wonderland. I'm counting the sleeps 'til you arrive. We're down to 4. Won't be long now.
XOXOXO MEEMA XOXOXO
Post a Comment