Thursday, December 11, 2008
My First Kiss
As though it was the most natural thing in the world.....Scarlett and I were having a pow wow on the floor in her apartment today when at the same moment, out of no where, out faces met one another and we planted a kiss on each other while rubbing noses. I saw shooting stars! No one in the room expected such a thing since she's always giving me the cold shoulder. It surprised me a bit. I even clapped afterwards - such a ham I am! Afterwards, we lunched together at a real restaurant. Usually we picnic in the park since it's easier on the ladies to handle us in that environment but today we sat next to each other in our high chairs. Being the gentleman that I am, I fed her some of my bread which she inhaled at the speed of light. She's known for her excessive eating habits! On to the aquarium after our dining experience to check out the rainforest, fish and living roof. All good things must come to an end...we ultimately parted ways until sometime after the new year. She's off to Texas to visit Yum Yum (her grandpa who's always feeding her) and I'm heading to The Springs to visit Ms. Meems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All I have to say, is you are more like your father everyday. And to your parents I say, you better keep an eye on him, kisses, and hugs and lunch dates,Oh My!!!!!
Post a Comment