Monday, December 8, 2008

Bar Room Brawl

Yesterday daddy took me on an afternoon adventure to the park and I returned home looking as though I was badly beat up. I tripped over a rock and went crashing to the ground and busted my lip open. Blood everywhere! And now a gynormous fat lip the size of Texas. To add insult to injury, I tripped over my own two feet this morning and banged into something and have added a big bump to my forehead. Needless to say, I'm not looking my best today.
Luca came over for dinner last night and we had a hootananny! I like him cause we play nicely together although I was a little stinker from time to time. I like to steal the ball from him and then a few minutes later, in an act of good karma, I kindly hand it back to him while everyone applauds my good deed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OUCH! If I lived closer to you, I'd come right over and give you a big fat hug and kiss. Seems my grandson's are having a run of bad luck. Your cousin, Carter, was hit smack dab in the face with a teather ball on Friday morning and broke three of his four permanent teeth. After a visit to the dentist, who bonded his teeth, he was able to play his regular Friday night flag football. You guys are going to make Meema old before her time.

XOXOXOX Meema XOXOXOX