Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Scarlett accompanied me to the zoo yesterday where we frollicked in the hay while petting the sheep. We even had the opportunity to brush them but instead, I just wanted to eat the brush rather than attend to the fleece. We saw some gorilla's, giraffe's, monkey's, bats, lions & tigers and a few other animals. We even saw a buzzard snacking on the head of an antelope. This was very disturbing to mommy - she was searching the area for the bottom half of the animal but could not locate it. The security guard had to confirm that it was not decapitated by a giraffe, it was merely something for the buzzard to eat. She wouldn't make it very long in the wild - always concerned about who's eating who! The treat of the afternoon was our run in with Old Saint Nick! I gave him one of my famous scowls and was less than pleased to meet him. Mommy told me that if there's anyone to be nice to, it's probably him. I don't think I'll be sitting on Santa's lap this year for a photo based on my limited brush with him yesterday. The grand finale of the day was the mutual embrace I shared with Scarlett while viewing what must have been a 200 pound tortise. Finally, after all my persistence, she gave in and hugged me back. It was a sweet moment in time for me. Soon after though, I tackled her to the ground and made her mad. Regardless of my nutty behavior, she's invited me to the aquarium on Friday. I think little by little, I've got her number!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment