Sunday, November 30, 2008

My lovely lady Auntie Ro is still our resident guest and what a pleasure it is to have her around. Plus, I've also got my second cousins here too, Jehn and Eric. I'm all koo koo for Jehn. She talks to me in a tone that drives me bonkers and is always making me giggle! We had our first successful Turkey Day in our new house - nothing blew up or caught fire. And that's even considering the fact that daddy made the turkey. Apparently it was delicious. My buddies Cooper and Jack came over for dinner and despite them beating on me, I had a marvelous time!
We took the gang up to Sonoma yesterday for a private wine tasting at one of daddy's favorite wineries. I ran around like the crazy maniac that I am while they all sipped on a plethora of wines. And we nibbled on a yummy plate of cheeses and chocolate too. We sure got the VIP treatment there. Then mommy and daddy slipped out for an evening alone while Ro babysat me. Their evenings never last all that long anymore - I'm pretty sure they were home by 9:30pm. Just for fun, I sometimes like to refer to them as my grandparents!!!
Today we're going to the Oakland zoo to check out the giraffes. Auntie Ro bought us a family membership so I can now go any stinkin' time I want to. And I can bring a guest. Boy is that the best gift ever!!!!

1 comment:

auntie ro said...

Hey Jake,
This time I can't get blamed for her getting preggy because I babysat. Sonoma was great as was the wine. Love you

Auntie Ro