
Every morning while mommy is as snug as a bug in a rug in bed, daddy and I sit at the kitchen table and have breakfast together while listening to the latest news on NPR. It's our daily ritual and we both seem to really bask in our morning time together. I'm now becoming a 'big boy' which means I officially get my own chair. But only when mommy's not around otherwise I get relegated to the foot stool which I suppose is better than the floor, but it's certainly not the kings chair that I do fancy. I've added a new food to my short list of things I'll consume these days - bagels!
1 comment:
I so enjoy reading your daily adventures and how much you learn each day. Although I do not comment every time I visit, I am so glad to be a part of your world. Cows are neat, especially if you are not afraid to stand by their head. Ask Grandpa about the time the farmer saved his brother (me) from a raging bull that came trampling into the cow barn.
Love, Uncle Barry
Post a Comment