Thursday, November 13, 2008

I finally mastered the art of the harmonica. Mommy dragged me to her doctor's appointment today and while we were waiting in the room, I did it. I finally figured out that you have to blow into it and viola, I made beautiful music. I even played a concerto for the doctor who was equally impressed. While we there, I got to listen to the baby's heartbeat too. She's now a whopping 12 inches long and mommy's put on a whopping 25 pounds already. And it's not all in the belly either.

2 comments:

auntie ro said...

Wow Jake, the harmonica, I can't wait for my own private concert at Thanksgiving. Cousin Jehn is so excited to play and read with with you. She is going to get you ready for Harry Potter. I am so envious that you got to hear the baby's heart beat. No teasing mommy from you and daddy about her weight. Remember she is pregy and eating for two. Love and kisses to you Jake and of course to mommy and daddy too.
Love you
Auntie Ro

TStokes75 said...

Oh Jake! Next time you come down to the desert, you have to bring your harmonica! Jordan and Carter's Great-Grandpa Bill just gave them, (& Wyatt), their very own harmonicas too! You could all be a quartette!! Sounds like you're having fun...Give mom and dad big HUGS from us!

Luv,
Aunt Tina