Y'all know what sound a cow utters????? One of mommy's favorite farm animals is a cow and I'm pretty sure she spends half her days asking me what sound it makes. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd come face to face with a real live one. But alas, today was the day. And guess what happened at the moment I laid eyes on Bessie? A simple little moooooo emerged from my lips. I kid you not, I said it as if I'd been saying it for months. Boy was mommy thrilled about my verbal progress! I even got to feed her a carrot which proceeded to scare the bajesus out of me since her tongue was the size of my head. I thought for a very brief moment that I was going to be swallowed alive by her! I also saw a pig, some sheep and goats. Chickens and geese too. My girlfriend Scarlett was in tow for our farm fest. As was Cooper and Jack. I also melted mommy's heart to pieces because all I really wanted to do was hold her hand while walking. It's a new thing for me these days.
8 more sleeps til Auntie Ro comes over. Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
1 comment:
Wow Jake! Cows, chickens, and pigs oh my!Even sheep and goats. Wish I could have been there to see your face when you fed the cow the carrot.
I can only imagine how much fun you and your friends all had. And how thrilled mommy must have been when you said "MOO".
Tell mommy you need to pick out all your favorite books and toys so that you and I can play read and go for walks.
7 more sleeps Jake, and I will be there to play. oh Jehn, and Eric too.
Post a Comment