Indeedie doooooo!!!!!! We received confirmation today that we're having a girl. I even saw her girl parts with my very own eyes. Mommy is now 19 weeks along and is still set to deliver her on Grandpa Marty's birthday.
I've been a touch bit remiss in my blogging lately - I've been making my way around the state of California. 10 days with Meema in the Springs. Lots of swimming, napping and eating out. A few nights with Grandma and Grandpa in Los Angeles and yes, there was more eating out. Halloween with my cousins Ben and Phoebe. Now I'm back in action here in San Francisco making my rounds with my playgroup buddies. I saw Scarlett yesterday and couldn't keep my hands off of her. I practically tackled her every second that I could. She wasn't having any of it but that sure didn't stop me! I get to see her again tomorrow - whooopppeeeeeee!
Hopefully I'll have some extra time soon to upload a few new pictures of me. I'm growing at such a rapid pace these days. I have a few new words too. Hi and hot are my favorites at the moment. I'm walking everywhere I can - no more of that slow poke crawling business for me. I'm a sprinter and it keeps everyone very busy around here.
2 comments:
Didn't realize how much I missed your blogging Jake. Don't worry about Scarlett, she is just playing hard to get as many girls do. I love the Halloween costumes, and mom always raining in her boys. Can't wait to see the ret of the pictures at some point, kiss your mommy and daddy for me please. And yes Jake I am getting better every day and will soon be able to chase you around the house.
Love
Auntie Ro
Yay! You're back! I missed hearing all about your adventures! You, mommy and daddy look so cute in your Halloween costumes! It was so great to see your sweet little angel face...can't wait to see you again!
Love,
Aunt Tina
PS
Hooray! A girl!!!! So much fun!! :)
Post a Comment