Tuesday, November 11, 2008
I saw Jaws today!
We took an afternoon adventure in to the city today and met up with Scarlett and Jonah at the new Academy of Sciences in Golden Gate Park. I'm pretty sure that every other child and parent in the city was also there today being that it was a holiday. What a treat it was - I saw things I've never encountered before. Sting Rays, sharks, penquins, all sorts of colorful fish and even crazy stuffed animals from Africa. I couldn't figure out why they weren't moving being that they're always moving at a rapid pace whenever I see them on my Baby Einstein videos. I even caught a glimpse of a gorilla which was nothing short of startling to my eyes. Unfortunately, we didn't stay that long since it was chaotic and crammed pack with people but I know where I'm heading off to the next time I get a say in the matter! Tomorrow my buddy Luca is coming over. He always puts me to shame being that he now knows something like 50 signs. I guess I would too had my mom been a scholarly doctor like Luca's mom! Instead, we sit around and watch videos and eat chocolate. I do have a new trick though....mommy likes to tell me that she has a baby in her belly and I seem to always giggle when she says it and then poke her belly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment