Monday, July 28, 2008
My Aunt Sandy, who genetically is my second cousin but has been elevated to my aunt since she displays such tremendous love and affection towards me, came over last night for pasta night. And she came with some mouth watering, yummy wines in hand too! Mommy made homemade gnocchi with a pesto sauce and some very delicious no-bake cheesecake that was tantilizing on the tastebuds. Lauren, my third cousin who mommy hasn't seen in at least 10 years, came with. I fell head over heels in love with her. She played peek-a-boo with me, crawled through my tunnel with me already in it and chased me around like we were monkeys in the wild! It was a real, live hootnenanny if I do say so myself. Aunt Sandy brought me a present and I do love the presents, especially the packaging it comes in! I have my very own set of 4 cars now that are so cool! I've been banging and crashing them around all morning long and in fact, there's now a 4 car pile-up in the living room which only moments ago, had been escalated to an official sig alert. If only I had a tow truck...it would ease the traffic congestion here at 17 Brosnan Street.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Monkey Man:
Camp Meema opens in three more sleeps. I can hardly stand it. Jordan (aka Ms. Party Planner) has outdone herself with baloons, party hats and favors. I can't wait to take you to the park where there is a great swing. I'm going to push you high in the sky so you can reach for the moon and grab a star. I will share with you the only rule Carter, Jordan and I have. It is, "We never hurry." Game on.
Hugs and Love from a very excited Meema
We're just catching up here on all your fancy parties and we're jealous! I'm just cutting a tooth and hanging around the house. Wanna come over when you're back? Hey, when are you back? And is it really true you're only 37%ile. I must be a real shrimp, then!!! - Luca and his mom.
Post a Comment