Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Aloha!

Greetings from Kona where the skies are as blue as the sea and the weather is a warm 82. The ONLY thing missing here in paradise is Ms. Meems story minute! I'm left wondering, where oh where is my Meema. She was on our last adventure over seas but there's no sign of her here in Hawaii. I keep thinking she's going to pop out of the closet or something and surprise the pants off of me. I'm getting a slew of attention from the Glicksters but there's nothing like sweet kisses from her. Fortunately for us, we have a connecting room with Auntie Ro which allows my peeps some quiet time from time to time. It was quite the brilliant idea!!! Tonight we're going to a luau - mommy says she's going to get herself a grass skirt to wear for the occasion. I have a fabulous Hawaiian print shirt that I'll be wearing in an attempt to get into the spirit of it all. Truthfully, I'll probably be out cold for the event! Which is a relief for everyone since my sleep patterns are all over the map with the 3 hour time change. 2:15am seems to be my start time here - you can only imagine how that goes over. We're off to hang out in the lagoon and do some snorkeling this morning. Mahalo!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings to my little Kahuna. If I had enough wind beneath my wings to give me lift, I'd be there in a heartbeat! While your basking in a comfortable 82 degrees, I'm experiencing temperatures of 115. I'm looking forward to our little get-together in Coronado in 22 more sleeps. Hana Ho, Meema