I got an all access pass to Gymboree which means I can eat my heart out with all of the classes they offer. And.....I have a new favorite toy that I play with while I'm there. A big, colorful tunnel that I crawl through at high speeds. I love it so much that I now have my very own one in my bedroom. Everyone who comes over has to take the ritual crawl through it to enter my room. Daddy came home from work and I insisted that he crawl through it - both Ally and I tried to crawl into it while he was inching along like a worm. I took a snapshot of him because a grown man of his height shouldn't be forced to go through a relatively small space. He's such a sport!!!!
4 comments:
Jake,
I like your new toy, and yes daddy needs to experience your tube too.Mommy I am sure has tried it. Needless to say, I miss you and your mommy and daddy. Hope that you are feeling better. We all must have gotten that cough on the island. Hope you are feeling better.
Love,
Auntie Ro
Hi Jake:
15 more sleeps! We're going to do so many fun things together. I can't wait to take you down to the docks to count jellyfish. The last time Carter and Jordan and I went down there, we counted 51! And then in 19 sleeps after that, I'm going to do the ritual crawl through. Yes, you and I are going to spend the weekend together! We're sending Mommy and Daddy off white-rafting. And if you like Click Clack Moo, you're going to love Diary of a Worm. I'll keep my eyes open for it.
Love you, Meema
Dear Meema,
Our new favorite thing is to check out library books and guess what? We found diary of a worm on our last outing there. we've only read it once but now that you remind me of it, I think we'll go read it now. Can't wait for the jelly fish counting! Mommy was once attacked by one and she says to stay away from those guys!
Hugs & kisses.
Jake
I know this is twice in one day, but I've been thinking a lot about something this morning. I wish that you lived closer to me so I could pop in and see you more often. That not being the case, I am very grateful for your blog. In a single click, I can find about what you are doing, what you're playing with and reading, and where you're going to and/or coming from. Lucky me. You light up my life, Meema
Post a Comment