Saturday, July 26, 2008

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood - blue skies and only a slight chill in the air. Mommy's thrilled about it and despite the fact she's coming down with a cold, I think we're going to go out and about this morning for our dose of vitamin D. Last night we double dated with Scarlett and her parents - sat out on the lawn in Golden Gate Park while devouring wine and cheese and strawberries and freshly whipped cream. We then headed into the DeYoung Museum for family night. Poor little Scarlett....she couldn't keep her trap from screaming so she had to go bye bye. I, however, was the golden boy of the group and went right to sleep. I'm already discovering the ways of women early on in my career. I get so excited to see Scarlett and she gives me the cold shoulder time and time again. I'll get to her if it's the last thing I do!

No comments: