Thursday, July 17, 2008

Girls just wanta have fun!

As history would inevitably dictate, Scarlett pulled my hair as usual...I screamed...then cried... but strategically plotted my revenge on her with a wrestling maneuver I once saw Hulk Hogan do on TV. In the end, we laughed, we cried and then stole each other's toys from one another. All the while, the ladies were having their own little party. Daddy fled the scene for a Wii fest with a friend. In fact, they had such a lovely time that I think we're going to see them again next Thursday night! Yee haw! I'm completely tuckered out now from all the fun. Prior to their arrival, I spent the afternoon at Gymboree being a total maniac so needless to say, I'm spent! I'm running on empty which hopefully will positively reflect on a late morning tomorrow. Ciao for now, we're all quite tired at this point!

No comments: