Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm experiencing my first case of 'too good to be true' and frankly, I'm not finding it to be all that pleasurable! Our new dream house......not so anymore. Daddy talked to the home inspector and apparently, it's a fire hazard waiting to happen along with a having a laundry list of other various things wrong with it. Boo hoo! So long, farewell....isn't that what they say in the business? To ease our sadness yesterday, mommy took me to check out a music class and yet again.....guess who was there? My lovely lady, Scarlett. I did a double take and then a backflip! Afterwards, we went on an adventure in Golden Gate Park. Mommy rented rollerblades and we zipped around the park at speeds I've never known before. I was the official bug catcher - the equivalent of the grill you have on your car when driving through a bug storm on the road. Not really - I figured out that I was better off keeping my mouth shut, which for me, is an extremely difficult task! We were moving along all fine and dandy until I decided to chuck my juice bottle out of the buggy and practically cause mommy to go ass over tea kettle. Not a prudent maneuver on my part. We made it all the way over to the carousel where I got to hop on an ostrich and go round and round. Such an interesting experience that was and wasn't so sure about it as I clung to mommy for dear life. Fortunately we made it back to the skate rental place in one piece with no broken bones - now mommy can add skates to her birthday list. I believe this is going to be here latest obsession. Thursday I think we're going to rent a bike and cruise through the park again and see what sort of trouble we can get in to.

No comments: