Wednesday, July 2, 2008
The beginning of the month here in San Francisco is a wonderful time! The museums, zoo and a few other venues open up their doors to the public at no charge. Yesterday we went to check out the butterfly exhibit with my girlfriend Scarlett at the Conservatory of Flowers in Golden Gate Park. Scarlett and I were speaking to one another in our secret language. I'd scream at her and she'd come right back at me with a reply. And then she'd reach out and try to pull my hair. Both of us were far more interested in the fans swirling around than the pretty little butterflies flying above our heads! We had a playdate on Monday with Scarlett and Jonah and I actually was the meanie of the group. I pinned down Jonah like I was Hulk Hogan! When I wasn't trying to sneak Cherrios, brie or cookies into my mouth, I was off chasing both of them. Fortunately for me, they haven't quite refined their crawl so I could chase them down with no problem at all. We were going to join my friends again today at the zoo but mommy was tired this morning and the weather is cold and cloudy. We decided that we'd go to check out a Gymboree class at 2:30 once I get up from my slumber. Only a 4 more sleeps until I'm reunited with my grandpeeps! I'm ready for some tropical weather again! And a pina colada by the pool while in the arms of my great Auntie Ro.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe that you were the meanie of your play group. Not you Jake! I can't wait to have "breaky" with you and watch you eating melon and cherrios, and any other veggie that mommy will let you have. I will leave the bacon for your grandpa Marty to sneak to you over the breakfast table. As far as sitting on my lap and drinking pina colada's by the pool, I can 't wait. Who knows, maybe you will nap on Uncle Ron's and my lap on the plane to the tropical isle. See you and your beautiful parents in 3 more sleeps.
Love you All
Great Auntie Ro
You are in for a real treat Jake! I will be thinking of you on the warm sands of Hawaii with an umbrella in your drink. When you're nesteled in Great Auntie Ro's arms poolside and she's enjoying her pina colada, say to her in your loudest big boy voice, "Okolo Maluna" (that means "bottoms up"). I will be with you in the Spirit of Aloha, Meema
Post a Comment