Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I had my 10 month well check yesterday - I'm weighing in at 20lb. 11oz, 2'6" tall and my head is 18" around which puts me in the 37% growth percentile. Daddy can't figure out why I'm so puny when he's a very large man. Mommy claims that it must be her ever so petite stature! I also have a wicked cough, ear infection and runny nose but no temperature. My behavior in the office was atrocious - I was the world's biggest cry baby. It was probably the combo pack that had me on edge....my teeth are most likely coming in and I'm feeling under the weather. It was a public embarassment since I'm usually so well behaved. Regardless of these facts, I still slept through the night last night - their little trick to keep me up until 7:30pm didn't go over as planned. They're trying to capitalize on the 3 hour time change since our arrival back from Hawaii in hopes of getting me to bed later and up at 7am. What they fail to realize is that I have a computer chip built into my cerebellum and it's nearly impossible to alter my patterns as evident from my 5:30am awakening this morning. Will they ever learn that I've got the power to control them all??????

No comments: