I snuck out of the house yesterday, hopped on my fire truck and skedaddled over to the DeYoung Museum where I then hooked up with my posse - Jonah, Scarlett & Frankie - to view the Chahuly exhibit. Holy mother of the Gods, it was spectacular! The man is a glass blowing genius. He's the same artist who has nearly a trillion of his pieces plastered on the entry way ceiling at the Bellagio hotel in Vegas. I can't quite figure out how he creates such unbelievable masterpieces with the use of only one eye. I was truly mesmerized by the colors and shapes of his artwork and had someone given me the opportunity to breakfree, I would have wrapped my mouth around one of the pieces and gone crazy! Mommy was interested in taking a piece of his art home but couldn't figure out how to explain/convince daddy why it was a good idea that she had just spent $6,000 on something that had an extremely high likelihood of being shattered in a thousand pieces by none other than me. We opted to bypass that purchase and instead head outside with my pals to see who could stuff the most cherrios in our mouths without choking or puking our brains out. Scarlett, the only lady in the group, was naturally the most polite and well mannered. It was a toss up between Frankie and I - both of us fortunately walked away from the pig party with clear airways! My gal pal, Scarlett, is coming over this evening for a wine and cheese party. Yippeeeeee! Mommy's going to make a poo poo party platter for us....cantalope, bananas, grapes and a mango. After dinner we'll probably have a wrestling match as we typically like to do. I usually end up losing a fistful of hair when she's around....she plays dirty!

No comments:
Post a Comment