Monday, April 7, 2008

Two Thumbs Up

Today I attended a very intimate screening of Horton Hears a Who - there were only 2 others in the theater for the afternoon showing. I was utterly flaborgasted by the enormity of the screen. More than anything, I was fascinated by the little lights on the floor and the cup holder attached to the chair. The previews were thoroughly captivating but once the movie started all I wanted to do was squirm & wiggle like a little fish! Needless to say, the movie started at 2:05 and we were home in bed for a nap just after 3pm. I don't anticipate that I'll be attending anymore shows for quite some time. Mommy was really enjoying the movie and was not pleased at all that we had to leave due to my ADHD. My gut instinct is that we'll be back to our hiking routine tomorrow - it's always a sure shot that I'll sleep for the entire duration of it and not cause any problems.

No comments: