Thursday, April 10, 2008

Chillin' like a Villain





Not much doing here in La La Land other than leisurely walks with Ally and long naps with mommy. I get my daddy back from tax hell on Thursday - can't wait for our reunification...I miss him madly! We're off to Bali in a week - I practically have my bags already packed. It breaks my heart to have to leave Meema as she's been so good to me for the past month. She says she's going to take in a foster child to fill the void once I'm gone. I think that's a marvelous idea and encourage such an endeavor. I think she's pulling my leg though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am going to miss you, Love Bug. I have some special memories tucked away that will remind me of you while you're on your trip. I am going to remember how you kick those little legs with excitement when we look out the window in the wee-small hours and greet the new day; how you squeel with delight at the drop of a hat; and the soft sounds you make just before you fall asleep. I may even read Violet's House a time or two. And yes, I will probably rub the fur on the bear's tummy and pull the doll's hair, just like you do. You and your Mommy have filled my days with joy. I love you to Bali and back, Meema.