Lickity split! I did it! I finally did it! Life for me (and my keepers) has forever been altered as of 6pm this evening. I'm no longer a lame duck! Master of my domaine, king of my own destiny...I figured out the art of scooting and can now briskfully navigate myself all over the floor. I suspect that no one expected this would occur so soon as obvious from the lack of child proofing here at the compound. I naturally went straight for the plant on the floor which was immediately whisked away before I could chomp off a leaf. Rumor has it that mommy's sending me off to participate in a triathalon tomorrow in hopes of thoroughly exhausting me so I actually sleep through the night.
2 comments:
Oh Jake, I am not sure how, but I have missed three days of blogs. A sleepover with meema, and you got her up at 4 AM and then no nap. A great movie with mommy and you didn't sit still, Oh well. And now you are scooting, Watch out world here comes Jake. Have fun. Miss you a bunch and by the way, Happy 7 month birthday that I missed.
Love,
Auntie Ro
Oh how exciting it was to be able to see you start to crawl. You're experiencing so many different things, so early in life - how exciting - how wonnderful - what a great mommy and meema you have.
It was such a great feeling to watch this video - not being able to be with you as you have these experiences is hard but your mom is fabulous to share your life with us this way - - she's terrific and we all love her for it.
Keep doing new things so mom will continue to tell your story.
LOVE YA
Post a Comment