Daddy took us on a 3 hour sunrise adventure walk through the rice fields this morning. We were chased by dogs - about 30 of them. We're off to have lunch with a new friend daddy met while meandering through the fields yesterday. Daddy has become very used to a life of leisure - he goes to the spa daily now. He's having to convince mommy to come along. They're very busy planning their Balinese wedding. In fact, they have two offers to do an authentic ceremony. Turns out that the priest has determined that May 9th is an auspicious day for a wedding so anyone wanting to partake in the festivities....that's most likely the day! Meema and Grandpa Marty are flying in to witness their union - I'm very excited to see them both!
3 comments:
Hey Jake,
Back up, did I miss something????? Did I read your blog right? Did I really read that there is going to be a wedding in Bali. Tell mommy and daddy that those tears are running down my face. Love you Jake, and I love daddy and mommy a whole lot too.
Auntie Ro
Hey Jake -
I'm so much looking forward to seeing you too - It's going to be loads of fun and there'll be lot's of excitment going on.
We just got back from having had dinner with Marica & Andrew - they were in Ubud last year and just loved it. They know some people that live at the beach not too far from you.
I'm so excited to be able to join you and be part of Mom & Dad's wedding. Just think - an honest to goodness authentic Balinese wedding. I wonder if the celebrating last all day and all night?
Dear Little Jake and your mommy and daddy,
We are SO very excited for you! What great things are happening! We love reading all about your adventures. Congratulations to your mommy and daddy on their upcoming union and to you for your many accomplished milestones. You are such a special boy!!!!!
Praying you all treasure this blessed time in your lives! :-)
With love and joyful hearts,
Aunt Tina, Uncle Scott, Jordan & Carter
Post a Comment