Friday, January 30, 2009
Guess who's comin' to town??????
No more sleeps.....grandpa and grandma are on their way over today! I'm so ready for them. In fact, mommy got the photo album out a few nights ago and over and over I was able to tell her with tremendous accuracy who they were. I even knew which ones were my cousin Ben and Uncle Adam. Grandpa might not recognize me with my third eye that I'm currently sporting. I had a little accident yesterday while playing with my friends at Scarlett's house. I tripped over my feet and whacked my head so hard on the coffee table that I have an enormous bump between my eyes. Now there's even a bruise too. I never ever saw Scarlett with such a look of concern on her face. Boy golly, I think she likes me!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment