Thursday, January 8, 2009

I made Pee Pee in the Potty!!!!

Mommy and I went out shopping yesterday for my very own potty - she of course made sure to buy one that has a very comfy & squishy seat for the ultimate in comfort. She whipped it out of the box yesterday while we were watching TV and I casually proceeded to sit my caboose down on it with remote in hand - must be that male gene or something. The funny part of it all was that I kept sitting down on it while letting out the most gynormous grunt of all...time and time again. After all the clapping was said and done, I'd run to mommy and give her a big hug and kiss. Then after my bath last night, I ran around to the backside of it and pee'd all over the bathroom floor. Daddy showed me this morning how big boys do it and I copied him like a pro after my bath this evening. And with perfect aim too. Didn't get any on the floor. From the response of mommy, you would have thought we had the winning lottery ticket. My doctor says that based on some of my behaviors, I'm ready for potty training - so stay tuned for lots of crazy stories involving flying poo and the like!

1 comment:

auntie ro said...

Hurrah for Jake!!! Peeing and pooing in the potty. What a big boy you are getting to be. I can just imagine the smiles on daddy and mommy's faces when you use your potty, I know it brought a smile to mine. Love and miss you Jake, give mom and daddy hugs from me.
Auntie Ro