Monday, January 26, 2009
We picked up Meema at BART on Friday night and when I saw her in the distance, I ran full speed ahead so I could properly greet her the biggest hug known to man. I've missed my sweet pea of a woman. We didn't leave the house all weekend until finally today, mommy took us out on an adventure. It rained most of the time so we played games, went for car rides in the house, sat in front of the fire while doing my animal puzzles, ate lots of zucchini bread and barely had much time for Einstein. Where she gets the energy to keep up with me is truly miraculous. To top it off, she makes bedtime so much fun for me. I get story after story and then she sings me songs until I doze off into dreamland while in her arms. It's a love story and if only I could get her to move closer and be my playmate all the time. Not to mention my personal shopper...she brought me 5 new pair of jammies. If it weren't for her, I'm sure I'd be sleeping in the nude cause we count on her for my night time wear! Today the sun was shining so we took a trip over to North Beach, grabbed a sandwich and headed for the park. My biggest milestone of the day was that I held Meema's hand while walking for 4 city blocks. You have to understand that I have never been able to hold anyone's hand for a mere block - I was on fire today!!! Since living in the burbs for about 4 months now, we've forgotten about all of the crazies in that neck of the woods. And the hills - they are huge! Meema had to push mommy and I up the hill cause we were running out of steam. It all ended with a sad goodbye when we dropped Meema off at the airport and said our goodbyes until March when she's coming for a whole 2 weeks! On our way home, I discovered that I can actually shove my finger in my nose and almost touch my brain. Such an interesting concept. Grandpa and grandma are coming to visit us in 4 sleeps. Boy is life full of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh how lucky to have Meema. she is so special. To be able to have all the stories and and songs. Five new pairs of pj's can't wait to see you in them, and now grandpa and grandma are coming to see you. I am hoping that I will see you in March too. All this company just for you.
Post a Comment