Monday, January 19, 2009
Mommy faithfully returned home yesterday afternoon after her weekend of rejuvination. And boy did I do some backflips when I walked in and spotted her sitting on the couch. Daddy and I made it out alive from our weekend alone. We had a great time - he took me to the park 3 days in a row although he did forget to feed me lunch on Saturday. Other than that, it was smooth sailing and lots of male bonding. Mommy says next time she flees the scene, she'll be taking a plane somewhere. Preferably somewhere tropical she says. Today my Aunt Sandy and cousin Lauren came over to babysit while mommy went to her accupuncture appointment. They give me so much attention that my head literally spins round and round. I've roped them both in to coming over on Sunday to help us paint the baby's room. Let me not forget to mention that Meema's comin' over in just 4 sleeps. Yee haw! And tomorrow I have a date in the city with Scarlett. Did I mention that with all of this activity going on mommy totally lost her zen vibe she worked so hard to attain over the weekend? It's gone! She looks forward to relocating her sanity at a future date in time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Saddle up Cowboy. Meema's ridin' into town in 3 more sleeps!
Hurrah, Meema's coming to rescue you. Glad to hear that your Aunt Sandy and Cousin Lauren will be there again to paint the baby's room and see Meema.
Sounds like mommy needs to run away again, really soon. I am so glad that you and your daddy had bonding time, too bad grandpa Marty couldn't come for the weekend and bond with you too. Did daddy really forget to feed you???? I knew I should have called more than once. Kiss mommy and daddy for me.
Auntie Ro
Post a Comment