Thursday, January 1, 2009
Happy New Year!
Such a New Year's hang over I have this morning from too much milk last night! I stayed home and rocked the house with Meema! We brought in the new year New York style. I couldn't keep my peepers open past 9pm so we did the east coast celebration and then it was over for me. Mommy & daddy went out and tied one on. Or shall I say, at least daddy did...he has an affinity for Captain and coke and lots of it! Mommy was his personal chauffer for the evening. She was such a sport staying out til after midnight when all she wanted to do was come home and sleep after dinner. I'm still working on my resolutions for the year - I've got a laundry list going at this point and think it's best that I narrow it down to about 10. Tomorrow we wrap up this portion of our vacation - we're vacating Palm Springs and heading back to LA for the weekend. As usual, my sweet Meema has been so good to me. Plays with me on the floor for hours on end. And only pays attention to me. Not the laundry, cooking, cleaning or any other distractions. It's a beautiful relationship and I'm going to miss her. But, you need not worry, I've convinced her to come up for a visit in a few weeks when daddy takes off for Tahoe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment