Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I went to the doctor on Monday for a check-up and proceeded to flirt my brains out with my lovely and sweet caregiver, Dr. Newell. Apparently, my charm worked...she gave me stunning reviews and doesn't want to see me again until I'm 21 months. I'm weighing in at 25.8 lbs. and 2'8'' tall which puts me in the 75 percentile for height and 65% for weight. My head's a little small...coming in at the 35 percentile but I read somewhere that small heads produce big, complex brains. I had 2 shots and was such a big boy about them...only crying for maybe a total of 10 seconds. Probably because I was immediately given an Elmo sticker to ease my pain and I do fancy Elmo like nothing else in the world! After my appointment, we had to take care of mommy's baby stuff which consisted of a shot in her hip. You need not worry, she felt nothing since she's got a few extra layers of padding in that area right now. And she had to have a glucose screen for the little bambina to make sure she hasn't become diabetic. Subsequently, she's given up most suger in her diet this week as an attempt to continue to fit into her clothes.
Today we're off to play with Scarlett at the Exploratorium. We got a new camera for Christmas so there will be many pictures to follow.......

No comments: