Monday, February 2, 2009
So much fun with my grandpeeps over the weekend! They are some kind of good times! They brought both my sister and I some new outfits which I can't wait to wear. I also got some bibs which mommy swears she's going to get me to love wearing! I don't like anything restrictive on me - part of my free spirit, I guess. They also brought mommy a very fancy Swiss chef's knife and guess who almost cut her finger off? indeedie doo...mommy. She's nursing it back to health now. I learned what to do when one has a boo boo - there's tremendous healing powers in the kiss I'm told. My new thing that I love is to run across the room at full speed, throw my arms around grandpa and give him the biggest of bear hugs! And of course, shakin' our money makers together in the kitchen is always a hoot too - I love to dance! We all went to the zoo on Saturday and I finally took an interest in the animals - especially the elephants and monkeys. I can now even make the sounds of those animals. Sunday rolled around and woooo hoooooo, there was a house full of people over for our Super Bowl extravaganza. i think there were about 8 kids too. All of my friends came to play and surprisingly, nobody lost an eye. However, there was talk of hair pulling and some pushing going down. Let's talk about the deserts though. There were so many tantelizing delights that it was almost absurd. Mommy is certain that she put away at least a pound of chocolate, if not more. One of my personal fav's was the chocolate covered grapes. Such a mouth watering explosion that you can't even believe. It all came to a sad end last night when I had to say farewell to grandpa and grandma. I loved having their company for the weekend and hope they come back very soon to see me. I'm going to make a point of learning some new dance moves so they're motivated to return in the very near future. To cheer me up today from my sadness of not having any playmates around, mommy dropped me off at Scarlett's to play while she went to her acupuncture appointment. We're going back tomorrow to babysit Scarlett while her mommy goes to the doctor. I asked if Scarlett can just move in with us but that didn't go over very well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow Jake, how lucky you are to have such wonderful Grandpeeps. Meema last weekend, and grandma and grandpa this past weekend. It sounds like you had so much fun ith them. And then to have all your friends for superbowl. And what a game. I had to watch the commercials on line, Some silly Canadian law. I am so glad that your kisses are making mommy's finger better. Do me a favor, tell her to be more careful. Well cousin Jehn and I leave for our Mexico cruise on Sunday, but first we are going to stop and see Grandma and Grandpa, and your Aunt and Uncle and cousins. Miss you a bunch Jake, oh yea, I miss mommy and daddy too.
Love you,
Auntie Ro
Post a Comment