Thursday, February 19, 2009

I know good and well that the tooth fairy exists but what i'm wondering about.....is there a toe nail fairy lurking out there in space? I could use a few bucks under my pillow to buy some new bubbles. About 3 weeks ago I dropped a can of soda on my big toe and since then, I've been nurturing it in hopes of it healing without any problems. It was this incident that caused me to learn what a 'boo boo' is and that if I give it kisses, all will be well. I now think that whenever anyone has a boo boo, it's always related to their toe, therefore, I immediately run over to them and attempt to kiss theirs. For the past week, my nail has been hanging by a thread and wouldn't you know it, it finally completely fell off 2 days ago. I'm looking to capitalize on my pain so I've suggested that I place it under my pillow and see what becomes of it. I'll be sure to keep you informed as to whether or not a fairy came to collect it!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If your toe nail is still under your pillow in 18 more sleeps, you can count on is being replaced with bubbles!

Meema

TStokes75 said...

Hey Jake, did the toenail-fairy come??? We're dying to know! My little nephew Jesse had a boo-boo like that, and he thinks he might of gotten jipped on this toenail-fairy thing...Keep us posted!
XOXOXO
Aunt Tina