Thursday, February 12, 2009
We're both still sick (mommy swears she's becoming sick in the head!) but regardless of our cooties, we had to flee the house today since we haven't left in days. I'm now napping from 12-2pm which means fun filled mornings are to be had by all. I made the discovery of play dough today. And the art of painting. Collecting fake eggs from the stuffed chickens, face painting and many other kooky activities. We went to the Habitot Children's Museum in Berkeley and had so much fun that we ended up getting a year membership to the joint. I even ran into Theo whom I met the other morning while playing at the YMCA kindergym. I'm a young punk but that doesn't mean I don't get around and make friends. We're also joining the Y this weekend which translates into swimming for me - that is if daddy takes me on the weekends as mommy says she's just not ready for swim season at this moment. Once I wake up from my nap, we're going on the hunt for cream of tar tar - it's the only ingredient we don't have in the house so that we can whip up a batch of 'green' play dough. We even found a recipe for peanut butter play dough but we're going to wait awhile on making that one since I'll probably eat most of it rather than play with it. Truth be told, mommy's the one who'll inhale the batch in less than 5 minutes. My posse is comin' tomorrow....Uncle Adam, Aunt Emily, Ben and Phoebe. It's supposed to rain for the duration of the weekend so I can't promise them any wild and crazy outdoor adventures. If nothing else, I'll just entertain them with my dance moves that would even put Michael Jackson to shame. Not to get ahead of myself on this one, but Meema's coming over a month from tomorrow for an entire 2 weeks. Mommy keeps telling me this information - I think she's ready to wilt. Hopefully she'll make it until then. Between having heartburn, sleepless nights on the couch, backpain and a rather largess belly, she's on the fritz. I'm not sure if all of the belly kisses I give her are doing any good but I'll just keep on kissin' it cause I can't wait for my baby sister to come out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment