
I love my cousins so much that while they were here over the weekend, I'd blow right past mommy and daddy and dart right for them. Ben showed me the Wii ropes - he's such a pro with video games that I couldn't believe my eyes. And Phoebe read me book after book when it was time for me to go to bed. Uncle Adam made me french toast on Saturday and Aunt Emily whipped up home made waffles on Sunday. The highlight was my trip to the toy store where I got to pick out any toy my heart desired. The only requirement is that I have to be able to carry it out on my own. Mommy's going to start training me on dumbells so that I can carry out one of those electric cars or something! It rained all weekend so we were house bound for hours on end although we did visit the Lawrence Hall of Science at Cal which was hoot hollerin' fun for me. I made a pass through the Grossology exhibit and learned all about methane from a cow's behind. I was intriqued by the noises coming out of it - that's for sure!
This morning we had a double whammy of sorts. We played at both Habitot and the Y. I did my first art project. I decorated a piece of quilt that will be integrated into a larger one celebrating Black History Month. And then I moved on to the paints which I quickly realized could double as finger paints. It was in my hair, nose, sweater, pants and ears. I had soooooo much fun painting the wall. Moved on to the water area and jumped feet first into a pool of bubbles. Mommy was so discombobulated cause I was an absolute mess by that point. We left and went to play on the slide at the Y since it was mess free over there. I know what mommy's plotting....tomorrow is her day to work out so she was spoiling me with all sorts of fun this morning cause it's off to gym daycare tomorrow.
As for the love of my life, Meema, I'm sending out big, big bear hugs and sweet juicy kisses to you. I heard you had a very, very bad weekend and I wish i could sweep you off your feet, load you up on my magic carpet and transport you to my house indefinitely. I'm so happy that you're ok cause I would have been utterly devasted if anything not nice happened to you. And, thanks for rescuing Bruiser on my behalf. I'm one lucky guy.
This morning we had a double whammy of sorts. We played at both Habitot and the Y. I did my first art project. I decorated a piece of quilt that will be integrated into a larger one celebrating Black History Month. And then I moved on to the paints which I quickly realized could double as finger paints. It was in my hair, nose, sweater, pants and ears. I had soooooo much fun painting the wall. Moved on to the water area and jumped feet first into a pool of bubbles. Mommy was so discombobulated cause I was an absolute mess by that point. We left and went to play on the slide at the Y since it was mess free over there. I know what mommy's plotting....tomorrow is her day to work out so she was spoiling me with all sorts of fun this morning cause it's off to gym daycare tomorrow.
As for the love of my life, Meema, I'm sending out big, big bear hugs and sweet juicy kisses to you. I heard you had a very, very bad weekend and I wish i could sweep you off your feet, load you up on my magic carpet and transport you to my house indefinitely. I'm so happy that you're ok cause I would have been utterly devasted if anything not nice happened to you. And, thanks for rescuing Bruiser on my behalf. I'm one lucky guy.
1 comment:
Hi Love Bug,
Some times bad things happen. When they do, the people in our life that we love, help us get through it. Yes, a scarey thing happened to me. Your Uncle, my baby, took me to a safe place. Your Mommy and Daddy have comforted me. Lucky for all of us to have each other.
I'm counting the days.
XOXOXOXOX Meema XOXOXOXOX
Post a Comment